The shapewear revolution has been a long time coming

Women have been struggling with their body image for centuries

10
My Body Is My Body, And I'm Done Hating Its Size

Shapewear is an undergarment that helps to temporarily alter the appearance of a person's body. It is usually worn to help improve the look of a person's figure, but it can also be used to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and other blemishes.

The shapewear revolution has been a long time coming. Women have been struggling with their body image for centuries, and shapewear is one way to help address those issues. There are a variety of shapewear products on the market, ranging from simple compression garments to more complex products that can help to temporarily reshape a person's body. Compression garments are the most basic type of shapewear. They are typically made from a spandex-like material and are designed to hug the body closely. This type of shapewear can help to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and can also help to slim the silhouette. More complex shapewear products can actually help to temporarily change the shape of the body. These products usually contain some type of padding or boning that helps to create the desired shape.