Shane Dawson's New Series Trailer Dropped Today

Shane Dawson's New Series Trailer Dropped Today, And To Say I'm Excited Is An Understatement

The beauty community is quaking.

26
Shane Dawson on Instagram

I have been a long-time fan of Shane Dawson and have always looked forward to his postings. Within the past year, Shane has won the title, "King of YouTube," which is rightly given. Shane grew in hype when he did a YouTube series on the controversial YouTuber and business-owner Jeffree Star.

People were excited to have an inside look at who this person is and why he seems to have so much money. It was something that had never really been done before on YouTube. This series changed Shane's whole channel entirely.

The Jeffree Star series gave Shane a new purpose and reason for making videos. Shane now seems to be all about figuring people out and getting to the bottom of mysteries.

For the longest time, Shane posted a video on YouTube every day, but he now is posting once every few months. As much as it saddens me not to see him as frequently, I know his new videos are going to be amazing because he spends so much time and effort on the projects he does. He is now more focused on quality rather than quantity. It is not as though he goes off the grid, because it can sometimes feel like that, because he still does appear on other YouTube channels, however, it is not the same.

There is something about his videos that keeps you excited and interested.

Through the Jeffree Star series, both Shane and Jeffree have become great friends. Jeffree has introduced Shane to the make-up world and the community within it. They both announced at the beginning of 2019 that they were going to create a series about the beauty community.

People, including me, became so excited because it seems like the beauty community contains so much drama and a multitude of secrets. People believe Shane will do an amazing job trying to figure this mystery out because he has done so well in figuring other controversial subjects out.

Within the past few days, both Shane and Jeffree have announced that the series is about to be released. Finally, the long-time wait is over because today Shane has finally released the trailer, which shows you about the series and where it is headed. Both him and Jeffree have kept pretty quiet on what the series is exactly as a way to grow the anticipation of the viewers.

I hope all of this hype is worth it because I love both Shane and Jeffree and enjoy the content they produce. The series may end up being a nine-part series, so obviously, the trailer doesn't give too much away. The trailer is only there to create hype and give some insight into what the series is. The trailer alone has me ecstatic! It already has me emotional.

I hope this series will be a game-changer for the beauty community. I am tired of seeing the same people with the same ideas. There are so many talented people that deserve recognition. I also don't understand how there can be so much drama.

Make-up is something that is fun, and all of these "influencers" and their drama seem to ruin it. Once again, Shane Dawson will hopefully change the internet. I am so excited about this new series and what it entails.