Shakira live in the Ziggo dome

Shakira is a latin icon. She is one of those artists that everyone just know one or two songs from, but probably more. It has been quiet on the touring part but in 2018 Shakira proved she still got it. Her live performance are still incredible and full of energy. Even though she isn't a young girl anymore.

Shakira sang a bunch of hits, Spanish and English. Some from her newest record such as Chantaje, Me Enamoré and Nada. But also classics as She Wolf, Whenever Wherever and Waka Waka. She had some great personal moments with the crowd and her energy was amazing.

The setlist was good, It was a nice mix between Spanish and English, new and old, dancing and slowing it down. She was very personal with the crowd and the fans seemed to love that. I think we are going to hear a lot more from the Colombian singer in the upcoming years. She is back from wherever she was hiding. That's for sure.