7 Reasons To Love Your Personal Makeup Artist

Thank you for always making us realize our beauty, inside and out.

98

You know that friend that always has flawless hair, skin and makeup? That friend that always knows the latest and greatest trends in beauty essentials? Yep, we all know her. She has the highlight on that contour so perfect, the sun is jealous. But let's be real for a second, if we didn't have her around, then we would be pretty clueless trying to figure out how the heck we are supposed to put these magical products on. Here's seven reasons why you should love your makeup connoisseur of a friend.

1. She's the one you want to bring to Sephora shopping sprees.

Just so you don't have to go at this alone, she's always that friend that is down for a Sephora spree, no matter what. She knows what's the latest and greatest releases in the beauty industry and is always up for exploring new options with you!

2. She will always give her professional opinion.

Forget asking the people who work at Sephora; this girl has already done enough research on every single prestige brand out there to know what works best. You have red-tinted skin? She knows that the green-tinted primer will reduce redness. Forgot what shade of foundation you wear? She can take one look at you and color match you faster than you could blink! With her by your side at Sephora, you're basically unstoppable.

3. She fixes what you mess up on.

One morning I was getting ready with my makeup BFF and I basically forgot to put foundation on half of my face. (Don't ask, LOL.) She noticed and made sure to let me know that I messed up pretty bad. Honestly, I was kind of embarrassed that I couldn't even put on foundation right. However, I realized later on that I was grateful that she noticed and helped me out! Having moments like these are indeed beyond awkward, but having this friend around makes you be ever so grateful she never let you leave the house looking like a contour clown!

4. She will always be up for trying new looks out on you... And you actually trust her!

A new prestige product hit the market and she is dying to try this look out on someone besides herself. That's when she calls you up! Having her as a friend will always guarantee you being a guinea pig; but it will also benefit you because you learn more about what works best for you! Moments like these may freak you out a little bit because you're letting her do her thing. But in the end, you truly realize how much you trust her and her makeup skills!

5. She knows how to truly compliment you.

You know that moment when you're bare faced and your friend says, "Your eyelashes are incredible. Are you sure they are not fake?" Compliments like those make your confidence soar and this girl knows how to spin her words the right way. She sees your face as the canvas and the makeup to paint a potentially beautiful picture. However, the most incredible thing is that she already sees so much beauty in an empty canvas and she vocalizes that perfectly; so you can always know that and be encouraged!

6. She always makes you look fierce!

This girl has the talent to see the potential your face has to look it's best. Luckily with the help of makeup, she sees that potential skyrocket. So you know she is always going to do her best to make you look fierce and fabulous at all times!

7. She helps you learn to love yourself a little more!

This girl has the kind of killer confidence that sometimes makes you fade into the background when you're around her. However, being around such a confident woman makes her beauty and confidence rub off on you. Suddenly, being around her makes you walk a little straighter, set your gaze a little higher and smile a little more because you feel like you can conquer the world!

So to all those beauty mavens, we are thankful for your friendship and we truly love you with all our hearts. Thank you for always making us realize our beauty, inside and out!