Recently I have been hearing and telling a lot of bad jokes. I don't know why everyone around me, including myself, has felt the need to tell dad jokes, but I am definitely enjoying it.
I have been laughing so much that I felt the need to share these with others and brighten someone's day.So I hope you laugh at these jokes, or at least do the thing where you blow air out of your nose when you find something mildly funny.
1. What do you call a werewolf that doesn't know its a werewolf?
2. Why did the bicycle fall over?
3. How does a penguin build its house?
4. My friend says to me: "What rhymes with orange" I said: "No it doesn't"
5. Why did the tomato turn bright red?
6. Why are cats bad story tellers?
7. Why didn't the Jack-O-Lantern cross the road?
Shout out to the last trick-or-treater that came to my house and decided this was better than "Trick or Treat". I gave her so much candy for making me laugh.