Seuxal Fetishes Running HIgh

Seuxal Fetishes Running HIgh

Feet fetish is so common, but why if I can't stand the look of them?

278
Seuxal Fetishes Running HIgh
Georgina Palmer via Getty Images

So, sexual energy runs high on our time on Earth. So we can definitely say that sex and orgasms are a creative force joined to create. Now fetishes evolve over time. I have heard everything in my lifetime – from feet to cars to dirt making someone aroused. If you think it, someone out there probably has that fetish or is attached to it. A fetish can be defined as a strong sexual arousal towards some non-human object, a non-genital body part or a bodily secretion that stimulates the body for sexual pleasure.

In our today world, it seems like feet and toes have become a very popular fetish. During Victorian Age, men would have a thing for bare ankles or knees, this is probably because women weren’t allow to bare it all like they do today. I believe that fetishes come from a sort of memory. It’s like a distinctive time or event that changed your mind and it turned you on. That’s is not to say, you can develop new fetishes as your grow older. One fetish won’t replace another fetish.

With internet so wildly able to give access to things, it has given fetishes a huge boon and place for enjoyment of these things. The internet gives people a place to express ones desires and find others who share the same fetish.Go feet lovers! I do have some brainstorming ideas on why fetishes made their way to the brain, not accurate – however I find it surprising that I could clip these ideas together.

1. The Brain Theory. The parts of the brain that control your sexual body parts and impulses are located close together with the control room of appendages and emotions. These two places are so close that they can engage in crosstalk or overlapping activity, from what I remember of psychology class. This can then trick the brain into thinking, “Oh feet, yes feet!” This definitely explains why foot fetish is so common.
  2. The Pavlovian Theory. Well, ever heard of the experiment where images are used to trigger the brain, well in some cases, even for sexual activity it works. Images are powerful imprints on our brains. Our brain is capable of associating sexual arousal towards random objects even if arousal doesn’t start there. It is like being exposed to something constantly that you learn to adapt to it and accept it as a sexual desire. That explains the furries fetish! Oy!
  3. The Disgust Impulse Theory. When you’re in a state of very high sexual arousal, your disgust might weaken. When you find things repulsive like spit, feet or even feces – it can be almost like nothing and not even gross anymore. This heighted high becomes you and you begin to incorporate things like this in your sexual activities – beoming your sexual stimulation.
  4. Pain and Pleasure Theory. I am not sure about this one or how to go about this one. I know there is a fact somewhere that says something about chemicals in the brain stimulating enjoyment towards pain during sex. It almost brings your body to a ver high state where the pain isn’t felt at all.

Although fetishes seem to be sensational to us and we don’t know why – it’s better to just enjoy yourself and doing it in a safe manner. We don’t want candle wax going on your eyelid.

Until next time, J.