10 Thoughts You Have During Your Senior Year Of College

This is your last year of being an undergraduate student, make it count.

95
Corrine Harding

You have done it, my friend! You have survived three years of stress and homework throughout your undergraduate career, and you are in the home stretch. When reaching this point of success in your education, you have seen and done a lot. You can't help but feel a little tired, overwhelmed, but also excited for your last year in undergrad. These 10 thoughts are a true sign you are in the final stretch of your college career.

IT IS SENIOR YEAR BABY!!!

Excited Jim Carrey

Excited Jim Carrey

You probably repeatedly say "last year, best year," and can't help to do a little dance that you have survived the last three years of college with only one more to go!

I don't know if I'm ready to be an adult...

I'm Not Ready

Not Ready

The idea of applying for grad school, big kid jobs, and the long list of becoming more of an adult is so intimidating. Even though a part of is excited for this next chapter of your life, you can't help but get into the fetal position with fear.

But I am so excited for the perks of being an adult soon.

You Are An Adult

You Are An Adult

Even with responsibilities and stress of being an adult, there are exciting parts about being more independent and starting the path you have spent your entire life working towards. You can't help but get a little giddy at the idea of finally chasing your dreams.

I am going to live like I am graduating tomorrow.

Best Day Of The Year

Best Day of the Year

Having that countdown to graduation always on your brain makes you want to make each day of your senior year better than the next. You want to go out with your friends, try new opportunities on campus, and overall just live your best life.

I am so old.

Old But Still Lit

Betty White

Somedays you feel so young, but then the next day you are next to a college freshman who makes you feel like a grandma. Being a senior means you are older than a lot of other classes, but you really aren't old no matter what you feel. Age is just a number. and you are too legit to quit.

Please don't forget about me.

Don't Forget About Me

Don't Forget About Me

As you are hanging out with your friends younger than you, you can't help turn to them and stare them straight in their eyes while saying, "please don't forget me." The idea of graduating and leaving some of your best friends back at school is such a sad feeling, but don't worry. Your besties for the resties will still love you even if you are away being an adult.

I am so over going to classes.

Over It

Eye Roll

Senioritis is going to kick in whether first semester, your final semester, or spring semester Junior year. Some mornings it can be a real struggle to get out of bed to go to class, but do it!! It is your last year, keep up the hard work till the very end.

Am I supposed to have my life together now?

Question Mark

All the Questions

You are towards the end of your college career, and you can't help but wonder when exactly you're supposed to feel like you are somewhat in control now? Somedays you feel like you are rocking this thing called life, but then other days you feel like life is rocking you.

Where have the years gone?

I Am Confusion

I Am Confusion

You ever think about how some of your best memories feel like it happened just yesterday, but they really happened years ago? When you think about your college career, you feel like you haven't changed or grown up that much. In reality, you have evolved so much each year.

Only *fill in the blank more days till graduation.

It's The Final Countdown

Countdown

Whether you are thinking this in a high pitched terrified voice in your head or you are so excited for this day to come, graduation is such a major thought. You most likely know what day it is happening, and that day crosses your mind from time to time. Each day in the semester means you are one day closer to the end of this chapter.

If you are in your last year of college, soak it in. The emotional rollercoaster, spending time with friends, and yes even your classes. You will never experience anything like this in your life again, so make the most of it. This is a stressful time of our lives, but in reality, this is just the launchpad for the rest of our lives. Seniors, we can do this!