Your Senior Year As Told By Grey's Anatomy
Education

5 Feelings Every Second Semester High School Senior Has, As Told By 'Grey's Anatomy'

Meredith may have to deal with bombs, plane crashes, and car accidents, but we have to deal with high school.

758
TV Guide
https://www.tvguide.com/news/greys-anatomy-exclusive-april-grey-sloan-contest/

It's senior year! Celebrations, happy thoughts and one year until graduation. We only have one more year left, and we're off to college. (Fellow seniors, begin your timers. The clock has started.)

In all honesty, senior year is a time ripe with emotions, a tiring (yet worthwhile) period of high school during which we all feel simultaneously ready to leave and wanting to stay all at once. All the feels, all at once.

On that note, here are 5 feelings every senior in high school has before graduation, as told by Grey's Anatomy.

1. Confusion

It's senior year. Should I do my homework? Should I study? Of course I should. Or, should I? What's a good balance between put-together and lazy?

2. Senioritis 

Okay, listen, all those high school movies keep telling me that high school seniors are super relaxed and have a bunch of free time on their hands. Then why do I have three tests and two projects due in the next hour? I wish I could have senioritis, but I'm too busy.

3. College Stress

What college am I supposed to go to? What if I get rejected? What about scholarships and financial aid? Should I go out of state? Ugh, too many questions and too little time.

4. The Existential Crisis

Wait, what am I doing with my life? Do I really want to go into my career field? What if I want to be a plumber? I mean, I've never tried it...

5. School Nostalgia

Aw, now that I think about it, this year is actually going to end. I'm going to miss these hallways, all my friends and my teachers. Even the ones that hated me! Sigh, the memories.

Leave it to the lovely Grey's Anatomy to encapsulate your senior year. How many of these have you already felt?