15 First Semester Moments As Told By Phoebe Buffay

So no one told you college was gonna be this way...
32

From late night binge-eating to 8 a.m. classes and everything in between, college is like a rollercoaster that seemingly never ends. Sometimes, you just wanna jump off, and other times, you find yourself screaming along with the ride. As the fall semester nears its' end, it might be time to reminisce on some key moments that accurately portray the experience so far.

1. The confusion (and sadness) you feel when you have to leave your friends, family, and home.

And you're not sure if you will survive without your bed and a fully stocked kitchen.

2. When you want to make new friends.

But fail miserably.

3. Syllabus week, when there's no real classes and no responsibilities.

Is this what college is like all the time?!

4. When you see something for the first time that you wish you could un-see.

It's a learning experience.

5. When you try to help your friend at 3 a.m.

But this is the only thing you can come up with.

6. When you try to help your friend at 11 a.m.

Honesty is the best policy.

7. When your professor tells you that you have an exam tomorrow.

*Laughing on the outside, crying on the inside*

8. When your friend asks you for help with an assignment.

Sorry honey, I've got my own problems.

9. When you've adopted a new motto.

Something to live by for the next four years.

10. When your home friends ask you "how's college?"

And you actually mean it.

11. When you're waiting for your late night pizza.

These are some of the happiest moments.

12. When you've had enough of sharing a small box with another human being.

Because it's bound to happen at some point.

13. When this becomes the theme song of your life.

Just accept it and move on.

14. When you start to question your decisions.

They might be a little weird or crazy, but you would not survive without them.

15. When the semester is ending and you look back at all the memories you've made.

Good or bad, you'll remember it all.