The Last Semester Of College As Told By Stranger Things

Adult life is kinda like the upside down.

792
Digital Trends

College can be the most stressful time of your life and the most fun time of your life. In that respect, it’s comparable to Stranger Things. We might not be combating demogorgons, but professors (and hangovers) can be just as vicious if we aren’t on top of things. College is fun, and graduation is scary. Here are 11 things that second-semester seniors experience:

1. The first semester of senior year seems like a blur.

It passed by so quickly, you barely remember it happening at all.

2. Your final registration was possibly the most satisfying moment of your life.

Never again will you have to email professors and fight to the death for a spot in a class you need.

3. Now it’s your final semester… no big deal, right?

Yes, it is a very big deal. In just a few months you will be a REAL person, with REAL responsibilities.

4. Someone mentions that graduation is only four months away.

But, like an adult, you resist the urge to punch them in the face.

5. People start guilting you into going out because its your "last chance" to party it up in college.

And the next day you make your hundredth promise that you will “never drink again.”

6. Your graduation pictures come in the mail.

And suddenly it’s all becoming a little more real for you.

7. Everyone starts posting about the full-time offers they’re getting.

And you’re just proud of yourself for not having fast food that day.

8. It starts to seem as though everyone BUT you has their future figured out.

How the hell are they so prepared?

9. Then you realize that graduation is coming whether you like it or not.

Bring on the tissues.

10. Even worse—you’ll have to leave your friends in May.

NOPE. I refuse.

11. And so, you break your promise and drink again because you never want to think about adulting.

And the next morning you regret it just as much.

Best of luck in the upside down (or real world) everyone!