What This Semester Will Bring

What This Semester Will Bring

I am so excited for this semester and everything that will come after.

8
What This Semester Will Bring
5WPR

Here at UIndy, our second semester starts tomorrow, and it's going to be a great semester. I have a lot to look forward to over the next few months, and I can't wait for classes to begin so that it can all get started.

The first thing that I'm excited about is taking my first class for my professional writing degree. I can't wait to really get into the major that are what I want to do for the rest of my life, and I finally get to do that this semester. On that note, my schedule for this semester is the best I've ever had; I don't have any classes on Fridays, and even the other days of the week won't be too stressful.

I'm also going on my first trip out of the country in a couple of months. I'm going on a school trip to England and Scotland with a few of my friends, so that will be a really great trip. I've never left the United States before, and the best part is that I'm going to the place that I've always wanted to travel to.

This semester will also begin my hunt for an apartment. I really want to be able to move out and live on my own next year, so I'm hoping I'll be able to find a place that I can afford and that's near to the school. Living on my own will be a new challenge, but it's one that I feel ready to face head-on. It'll definitely help me to really figure out who I am as an individual without being influenced by something outside of myself.

Overall, this semester is the beginning of what's going to be a great experience over the next few years. I feel like I'm finally going to really get into what college is about now that it isn't just a new experience. I'm so excited to have the chance to really figure out what I'm going to do after college is over, and I hope I'm able to get to that soon.