It's that time of the semester again. You spilled your coffee on your final essay. The due date was actually today, not next week. Who even knows if your clothes are clean? As summer break creeps closer, the end of the semester blues settle over campus like a looming cloud of doom.
1. You wake up pretending to be energized for the day.
2. You have every intention of doing your work.
3. Everything you have read this semester is slowly leaving your brain.
4. You know you should be doing work, but you just can’t.
5. You turn to your friends for support, but they’re in the same slump.
6. The semester is so close you can almost taste it.
7. You seriously contemplate dropping out of school with one week left.
8. You begin to question why you even bothered with college in the first place?
9. There’s not enough caffeine in the world to counteract your lack of motivation and sleep.
10. You countdown the hours until you can sleep again.
11. Somehow, you manage to squeak by and reach break.
Forget finals, deadlines, and even pants. Summer break is finally here (unless you're taking summer classes)!