Easy Self-Care Tips

8 Self-Care Tips When Netflix Just Isn’t Enough

Remember to love yourself and take care of yourself first in order to properly help others.

63
https://unsplash.com/photos/LL1vA5sUs6g

Honestly, life is hard. If you don't take a moment to catch your breath in the midst of the fast-paced day to day of life, it could really wear you down. Here are 8 ways you can help yourself relax a bit.

1. Spend some time reading.

Reading is such a good way to feed your brain some good information and doesn't demand intense focus in the way that academic reading does.

2. Watch a feel-good movie.

My personal favorites are "Up" and "Spirited Away."

3. Stay hydrated.

Being dehydrated can sometimes make you cranky. Get in that H2O!

4. Treat your skin to some cooling face masks.

Clear skin = Clear sense of mind

5. Get those gains in.

Workout to your favorite jams, and feel good and healthy.

6. Practice gratitude.

Write down three things that you're grateful for.

7. Treat yo’self.

Buy yourself something luxurious because you're worth it, and you deserve it.

8. SLEEP.

Who doesn't love some good eight to ten hours of zzz's? Sleep helps you recover and replenishes your energy!

It's hard to go on auto-pilot every single moment of your life. Slow down, and take in everything around you. It's not selfish to invest in yourself and your self-care. Love yo'self!!