Self Worth Is Within You

Ladies, Look Inside Yourself For Love

Sometimes life can hand you some pretty bad vibes.

165
Ladies, Look Inside Yourself For Love

Our lives aren't perfect no matter who you are, regardless of the people you surround yourself with or the wealth and success you possess. Everyone feels down. Everyone feels sadness and disappointment, and that's OK.

Your life is composed of so many moments, opportunities, and chances to be great, AND to become the person you've always dreamed of being. But, so often we feel this burden of 'not being good enough'. But why do we let this simple, inadequate thought dictate our lives? As women, we have enough to deal with, and more often than not, it stems from this lack of self-love. Quite frankly, we don't appreciate ourselves enough for the wonderful women we are today, and that is a shame. So how do we reach into our souls, our broken, love-deprived, souls, and grab the last ounce of faith?

Now, this is the difficult part: it is time to open your heart. Now, look inside. What do you see? A girl who feels sad or lonely, disappointed at the way her life has carried thus far, or maybe even a girl who just needs someone to realize she is good enough, even if she doesn't think so herself. No matter how you feel, it takes the eyes of the one who's broken to look inside. But she'll see so much more than what meets the eye.

She'll see beauty and strength. She will see love and faith. She will see acceptance and importance. She will see intelligence and self-will. What she won't see is the bad. The bad that takes over, the low-self esteem, the longing for love and acceptance, and the sadness she feels because it is all perfect inside of her. God created you as a beacon of light to shine into this dark world. He formed a perfect being, and he did so, for you to love yourself.

Inside you — every single one of you — is love. Love makes our souls ache for adventure, lust, dreams, and experience. We are simply bodies with hearts that need opening, and if you aren't ready to let someone in just yet, do yourself a favor and open your heart to yourself. This heart has been shaped by every single experience (bad or good), and has created this perfect idea of who you are. You do not always have to look for outside acceptance, instead, it's what is inside you that proves you are the woman you have always desired to be.

Our lives are simply days, ticking away. Living this life in the shadow of what could have been, because you won't look inside yourself for this love is foolish.

Go out there and be the woman you have always wanted to be, but wouldn't. This life is so ridiculously short and unpredictable that we never quite know when it will change. This life was meant to be lived through the soul of a person who loves themselves, despite it all.

You have the power to love YOU, for you— just look inside your beautiful heart and see.