Self-Help For The End Of The Semester

Self-Help For The End Of The Semester

Make it through these tough last days of the semester with these helpful tips.

8
Self-Help For The End Of The Semester
meme generator

The days of the semester are dwindling down, and finding the motivation to make it through each day is getting more difficult by the second. The following are some tips that will help you make it through each day up until your last final. If you can follow these tips, you'll have the most successful end of the semester ever to be had by a student. These tips will help motivate you, and you will find yourself having the easiest time getting through these last few days of the year.

1. Start your morning off right

When your alarm goes off in the morning, the best things to do are to hit "snooze," try not to cry, and then cry a lot. Then, gather yourself because you are a capable functioning adult, but continue to hit "snooze" 840,927,473 times too many. Make sure you get out of bed with just enough time to throw on a pair of sweats and some Crocs and make it to class.

2. Be successful in the classroom

Most people use coffee to wake them up during the day, but that option is completely up to how broke you are. When you are sitting in class, really focus on not crying as well as trying to write everything down into your notes before the teacher changes the slide.

3. Get at least thirty minutes of exercise every day

Who am I kidding? You're going to try to take the stairs to your class on the fourth floor and die after the first five steps.

4. Get all of your homework done in a timely and efficient manner

The reality of it is that you're going to get out of class and take a very long nap and binge on three seasons of your favorite Netflix show. You will then panic at the fact that it is now 7:23 p.m. and you have not started a single assignment. Now is another time for you to try not to cry, but it's OK if you do. After crying, you will effectively throw a pile of absolute bull feces onto all of your assignments and call it "good."

5. Prioritize

In other words, live by the motto: "C's get degrees."

6. Remember that, unlike you in all of your classes, "this too shall pass"

Your stress will eventually pass, but as for your classes, I can't make any promises. It is now the time to start asking your teachers for extra credit and work on your begging skills so that your teachers will bump that 58 percent up to a 91 percent.

7. Get plenty of rest

"I'm going to go to bed by 10 p.m. tonight."

Me at 3 a.m.: