See Yourself As Perfectly Imperfect

See Yourself As Perfectly Imperfect

Becoming better than yesterday is the task for every day.

21
See Yourself As Perfectly Imperfect
Zamira Abduhamidova

Becoming better than yesterday is the task for every day. Set yourself a certain period of time for small, but significant changes, for example, 21 days, 31 or 41 days. If something does not work out in one day, start again.

1. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE

Neither actions, nor in thoughts, nor in speech. Do not swear, do not criticize, do not get tired. Create a special mood: calm, positive, conscious. Before getting angry and offended, think and take a deep breath out. Negative thoughts and feelings only clog up the mind and soul. Remember, nothing is impossible, and all restrictions are only in your head. If you have any negative thoughts, replace it with a positive one: instead of "I can not cope, I can not" think "I am a successful and happy person, everything will work out, my goals and dreams are easily attainable."

2. GET RID OF AT LEAST ONE BAD HABIT

First, it's better to sit down and write down all of your unwanted habits that pull you down and badly affect your health. Not everyone will be able to stop smoking or drinking. For example, it is a serious and difficult step, the success of which depends on the strength of the will of a person, but, stop cursing, stop judging people and spend on this energy. It will be difficult and we will need discipline and self-control. So, develop these qualities, because being free from bad habits is a new stage of your growth.

3. GET A USEFUL HABIT

New and useful habits will help you become better and realize how much positive comes into your life with them. Early recovery allows you to take time for yourself or your relatives. Start doing things first and increase your productivity. Daily exercise and physical exercises keep the body in tone, you will have the strength, energy to achieve goals, laziness and passivity will disappear. Sleep will improve overall health, it will be easier for you to fall asleep and wake up. Develop a useful habit every day and soon it will become a part of your life.

4. STOP LYING

Do not lie a word. Do not lie to others or yourself. How much embroideries and "innocent" lies are being wrenched away from us, how often we are silent and consider this to be normal. However, enough to entertain you and others with lies. Be strong and bold, only such people are not afraid of the truth. Behave yourself with dignity, so that you do not have to deceive someone or hide the uncomfortable truth. We hate when they deceive us, why then do we hide something from the other?

5. REDUCE THE TIME OF "HANGS"

How many hours a day do you watch TV? How much do you play computer games? How much do you stick in social networks? If you add hours wasted, every week - you can realize that you just burn your everyday life. Of course, we want to be aware of the news, news of friends, their friends, etc. But if you look at someone else's life, you miss your life and do a little useful for yourself. Limit time watching TV and sticking in gadgets. Let it be 1-2 hours a day. Better entertain yourself with something from the real world, something cognitive, interesting.

6. MORE ACTIVITY AND NEW HOBBIES

Returning to point 5 - take a great interest in something new, not to stay at home. The main thing is to take your time, develop yourself and your skills. Register for a foreign language course or study the language at home on training videos. Maybe you dreamed of learning to play the piano or do yoga? Forward! Understand that a hobby is not just necessary or useful. Hobbies really develop you and paint everyday life with new colors: you draw inspiration from activity, your eyes are ignited, which means that there is a light in the soul too. I want to do more, create more!

7. TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR INTERESTS

Set some time in your day, whether it be 20 minutes to 2 hours, that will belong to you and your interests. Go shopping, meet with friends, bake something or ride a car - do it! At this time, it is best to listen to yourself and fulfill the simple desire of your heart, whatever it is. You will have a good mood, and you will relax from routine. Moreover, if every day you give it time, you will become calmer.

8. SET THE GOAL

Set yourself one goal, break into small steps/tasks and give their implementation every day from 30 minutes. Yes, like this, doing one step at a time, you will quickly reach the goal, but making the first step is usually the most difficult - just start!

9. DO NOT GO TO SLEEP UNTIL...

Choose the sequel yourself: until you make someone happy, until you make a useful action for health/figure/positive thinking, etc. It is necessary that when you go to bed, you understand how productive, useful and joyful every day of your life can be! And this is necessary