What Are The Seasonal Starbucks Drinks
Food Drink

7 Seasonal Starbucks Drinks to Try This Winter

'Tis the season to drink Starbucks.

916
https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-photography-of-starbucks-disposable-cup-597933/

Snow is on the ground, lights are on the trees, and seasonal drinks are back at Starbucks.

As an avid coffee lover, I can't help but love Starbucks. Not only do they do a lot of good in the world, they also make amazing coffee and occasionally give me free drinks for being a regular customer.

One of my favorite things about Starbucks is when they bring out their red cups and seasonal drinks to help spread a little more love and happiness during the holiday season. The number of times I go to Starbucks drastically rises during the winter because I'm always determined to try all the drinks they have to offer. These are the seasonal coffees, lattes, and iced drinks you should order from Starbucks this holiday season.

​1. Caramel Brulée Latte​

Starbucks GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

This drink has sugar, spice, and everything nice with an extra hint of caramel.

2. Chestnut Praline Latte

Black And White Starbucks GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire... or in your coffee cup.

3. Eggnog Latte

Mila Kunis Starbucks GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

Even if you're not one for eggnog, you may want to check out this delicious latte.

4. Gingerbread Latte

Black Coffee GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

Who doesn't love a gingerbread cookie around Christmas?

5. Iced Peppermint Mocha

Starbucks Whip Cream GIF by Frappuccino - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

A cold drink on a cold day may seem unpleasant, but peppermint is always refreshing when winter is in the air.

6. Iced Toasted White Chocolate Mocha

Coffee Drinking GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

Iced-Toasted may seem like an oxymoron, but I can promise this drink will leave you feeling full of holiday joy.

7. Juniper Latte

Bill Murray Coffee GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

This latte is the newest seasonal drink Starbucks added to their menu this season. The Juniper Latte is said to have a pine-like taste, making it the perfect drink to warm you up on a cold day when you're sitting next to a pine tree.