When I overthink, I write. Then, I usually share with someone to help them understand what I’m going through. And sometimes, something clicks in their head. They tell me that’s exactly how they feel but they were never able to put it into words. That it’s helped them. That’s all I can ask for. I hope you enjoy.
1. For those who are putting way too much into friendships and getting nothing in return:
2. For those who only see clouds on the brightest days:
3. For those who seem to always be losing people:
4. For those who just want to make things better for other people:
5. For those who give too much to people who don’t deserve it:
6. For those who think they’re too much:
7. And lastly, for those who don’t understand their importance:
These are just a few of the many nights writing has been my escape. Finding an escape from something in your life (as long as that escape is healthy) can be a good thing. If you’ve been lucky enough to find something that helps your life be easier, invest it.