1. You start off confident and excited.
2. You're happy to see your friends and you're not too stressed yet, it's nothing but fun and games.
3. And then the first day of class comes and you're confident this semester will be the BEST semester yet.
4. But then you realize you have 5 other classes and a ton of work to do already.
5. And then you remember just how much you hate having to do work.
6. Then it hits that it's literally only the first week back and you have like 5 more months before break.
7. But it's okay but it's the weekend now and you don't have to think about a thing.
8. Until the weekend ends and you realize this is your life now. School, work, sleep, school, work...