11 Scary Shows To Binge Watch Post-Halloween

For everyone looking to keep the Halloween spirit alive!

47
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/28/636447906437479146-1464152713_3%20per%20cent.jpg

Halloweekend might be over, but that doesn't mean the spooky fun has to end. I am always in the market for new Netflix shows, especially ones that are a little on the dark side. So if you have to satisfy your craving for a weird, new series, here are a few to get you started.

1. Riverdale

Follow the beloved characters of the Archie comics as they solve the murder of a classmate. It has a distinct 1950's vibe, and is overly dramatic at times, but totally worth a binge sesh.

2. How to Get Away with Murder

Another murder mystery centered around a team of law students working for the notorious defense lawyer Annalise Keating. It uses quirky narrative techniques, and will have you doubting the justice system in no time.

3. American Horror Story

Certainly one of the scarier series on Netflix, each season of American Horror Story follows a different group of characters, but uses the same actors. Explore a haunted house, an insane asylum, a gothic coven, a cursed freak show, a murderous hotel, a lost colony and most recently, a cult.

4. Orphan Black

More in the vein of science fiction, Orphan Black follows the life of Sarah Manning, who discovers a woman that looks exactly like her, even though she has no siblings.

5. Santa Clarita Diet

This horror-comedy is about a suburban relator who suddenly and mysteriously develops the taste for human flesh. Fair warning: it contains some pretty gory and graphic scenes. Definitely not for the queasy.

6. Stranger Things

If you haven't watched this show yet, then congratulations on living under a rock. A monster is set loose in an Indiana town and kidnaps a young boy. His friends try to get him back and meet a mysterious girl along the way.

7. Black Mirror

Technology has helped us achieve a lot, but Black Mirror is more intrigued by the possible dangers the future could hold.

8. Pretty Little Liars

One girl is dead, and her four friends try and solve her murder. Unfortunately

9. 3%

If you liked The Hunger Games but wanted something a bit grittier, then 3% is for you. In a dystopian future, most of the world lives in poverty, while 3% of the world lives in a utopia called The Offshore. In order to be admitted to the Offshore, you must complete a test at the age of 20. The interview seems easy enough at first, but as the test goes on, things take a darker turn.

10. iZombie

A promising medical student is scratched by a zombie, and is forced to change careers. Working as an assistant at the morgue, she has access to a steady supply of brains. Discovering that she absorbs the memories of the brains she eats, she starts helping solve crimes.

11. The Good Place

Perhaps not as scary as the rest, but the premise is quite insidious. Eleanor has died, and is sent to the Good Place, where people who lead good lives are meant to spend eternity. Unfortunately, there has been a mix up; Eleanor was meant to be sent to the Bad Place to be tortured forever. She has to make sure no one finds out, or she will be sent to the fiery pits of hell. But no pressure, right?