Scary Phrases College Students Will Hear Before Halloween

Even though it's the beginning of September, college students have to deal with scary things all day, every day, regardless if it's Halloween or not, contrary to popular belief.

Not only do college students have to deal with overwhelming amounts of homework, but life really can be hard, why lie?

If schoolwork doesn't frustrate you to the ends of the earth, friend drama, family drama, or just having an awful moment can turn your good day into one of the worst ones in history.

When it comes to bad days, all's fair in love and war, unfortunately.

Sometimes your soul will skyrocket out of the atmosphere because you're just so frustrated, while other time's you'll just give up on the spot, but whatever the case may be, it's going to be OK.

There's plenty of people on this world that relate to your pain. We understand.

Here's to all the spooky things you'll hear before Halloween.

1. "Single-spaced essay." 

That moment when the professor thinks it's a wonderful idea to introduce a 10-page paper that's not due until Christmas, but it has to be single-spaced.

2. "Did you do the homework?" 

Uh... What homework?

3. "Hey, your student loans called." 

I can pay them back with my three dollars, right?

4. "The wifi isn't working." 

Scenario: It's 11:50 p.m. on the day your assignment's due, and your WiFi cut off just as you were about to press submit. Spooky.

5. "Are you ready for the midterm?" 

Let's be real, when is anyone really ready for midterms?

6. "This is a group-related project." 

Why can't I just do my work alone? I'm not the only one that can't function with group projects, right?

7. "What are you doing after graduation?" 

If you asked me what I wanted to do in the future three years ago, I could've responded. Now, I'm just taking it day by day, my dude.

8. "Have you seen my headphones?" 

The worst feeling ever is trying to find your headphones, only to realize they're missing.

9. *Looks at Tuition Fees* 

Why? Just, why?

10. "I won't be here to teach the class, but you still have to come." 

Why can't you just cancel class? Please?

11. "I hope everyone did the reading for today. Pop quiz!" 

Darn it.