5 Movies You Need To Watch If You're A Horror Movie Fanatic

If you're in the mood for something creepy and unusual, I highly recommend checking out one of these movies. They will for sure to get your blood pumping.

1. "The Ritual"

If you're a fan of other worldly creatures and supernatural horror, then "The Ritual" may be for you.

"The Ritual" is about a group of old friends that hike through Swedish forests in honor of their dead friends' wishes. After leaving the main trail and eventually becoming lost, the group begins to experience strange supernatural events.

2. "Us"

If a slasher horror is more your kind of thing, then I highly recommend Jordan Peele's "Us."

This movie will have you hooked as the story unfolds and will leave you thinking when the credits start rolling. "Us" is about a woman and her family who are attacked by a group of terrifying doppelgängers and face a mindbending experience.

3. "The Boy"

When you're looking for a thrilling mystery, "The Boy" will keep you guessing.

When a nanny is hired to look after a young boy, she's shocked to learn that she will be looking after a doll that her employers treat like a living person. It's a strange movie with a creepy ending. Creepy dolls aren't for everyone, but trust me, it's worth it.

4. "Hereditary"

"Hereditary" is honestly a work of art. It's another supernatural film I highly recommend.

After a tragic accident resulting in the death of a young girl, a family is haunted by guilt and family secrets. "Hereditary" is full of genuine thrilling components, rather than cheap tricks, with a story that's unforgettable.

5. "Troll 2"

"Troll 2" isn't just a horror, but it's also a comedy, and rightfully so. It's the kind of movie that is so bad it's good, and despite having a 6 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, I believe everyone should see this movie at least once.

"Troll 2" is about a family vacationing finding themselves in a town of human eating goblins (that's right, there are no trolls, just goblins). It's up to a young boy with the help of his deceased grandfather to save the family from being turned into plants and then eaten. It's an absolute roller coaster.