Top 3 CREEPIEST Movie Monsters

Top 3 CREEPIEST Movie Monsters

It doesn't have to be Halloween to spook yourself with some scary movies.

219
Top 3 CREEPIEST Movie Monsters

It doesn't have to be Halloween to spook yourself with some scary movies. The aspects of a film that make a good horror movie are music, shock value, suspense, scary monsters, setting, effects and much more. The scarier and crazy the monster is, the more potential the movie will have for suspense and shock. Let's take a gander at my top three most nightmare-inducing monsters of horror films.

Pennywise the Clown - IT by Stephen King

Not he, not she - it! The terrifying horror novel, IT, by Stephen King, which was translated into a movie in the 1990's, is coming back in film this year - and the horror is enhanced with recent movie graphics and effects. The 1990's version of IT was terrifying, and it can only get scarier. Pennywise is not just a clown, it can shapeshift into whatever someone is most afraid of. The forms it takes are so realistic, the victims of the monster are oblivious to the fact it is not a real person until their voice cracks into the demonic tone of the monster clown's crunchy growling voice and it reveals it's true form.

Jigsaw - SAW

Perhaps what's scariest about Jigsaw, is that he is a real monster - a serial killer. His creepy and weird appearance adds to the scare-factor too. Also, something I can't leave out is that he rides a tricycle - a child's mode of transportation. The contrast emphasizes the terror of the violence, which is typically not child's play. The psychopathic, masked killer traps his victims in precarious places and leaves messages for them on tapes telling them what to do in a deep, ominous voice. Jigsaw calls the treachery he puts victims through as a game, making it even creepier.

Pale Man - Pan's Labyrinth

First off, his fingers are way too long. Secondly, I thought his nostrils were his eyes until his hands came into play. If you think about it, in some complex sciencey way, it would be possible to see out of eyeballs in your hands. However, this old grandpa doesn't need to hold his eyeball hands up to his face, he can put them anywhere. So this makes it seem as if he is mocking humans, making his whole character all the more disturbing. I really hope I don't meet him any day soon.

My spooking is done, for now. If you would like to continue making yourself cringe and fear for your life, watch these movies. Good day.