How To Save Money, And Wake Up Early
Tips

Articles To Write If You're All About Saving More Money, And Waking Up A Little Bit Earlier

Get your day started right — and keep that budget tight.

297378

For all the young professionals, parents, and students out there who've been working, learning, or even teaching remote — 2020 has likely been the longest year of your life. If you didn't know (sorry), we've been locked down for over 200 days now, and chances are, you are ready for it to be OVER.

That said, we all know we're not going anywhere anytime soon (sorry, again), so why not start looking for some silver linings? For some people, that looks like quality family time or long-delayed personal goals being achieved. For others, it's just about simple things like finding some new ways to save money or nailing down a solid morning routine. We can't help with the whole family and goals thing, but coffee and free stuff we got.

We're starting a conversation around silver linings, and we're starting with coffee and free stuff. If you want to be a part of it, let us offer you some inspiration in the form of free coffee and then pick a prompt below and get writing.

What do I do now?

• Pick your favorite coffee shop from the map within the PrestoShopper app.
  • Complete the Live Shop survey after getting your coffee and claim your reward.
  • Write a post using one or more of the article ideas below to get featured in the conversation.

Create Now As a [Identity Group], My Quarantine Silver Lining Has Been [Your Silver Lining]

Create Now An [Identity Group]'s Guide To Saving Money For [Event/Thing]

Create Now XX Things Your Coffee Order Says About You

Create Now I Asked XX People About Their Favorite Part Of Their Morning Routine

Ok, so you want free stuff? PrestoShopper is a new app that gives users money back in exchange for reviews. Coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques... they all want customer feedback, and thanks to PrestoShopper, all you have to do is pick a location on the map, complete the "Live Shop" survey, and then claim your Amazon code redeemable for any online purchase.