We Have Gone Too Far With Christmas And Gender Neutrality
Christmas

Santa is identified as male not female or non-binary.

227

If you have not heard yet 17% of people believe that Santa should not be defined by gender. While another 10% believe that Santa should actually be a female. That would mean that the Santa that we and our parents remember with his red cheeks, long white beard, and chubby belly that jiggles like a bowl of jelly would basically be no more. As 73% believe he should get a haircut and go on a diet which would just ruin the whole leaving him a plate of cookies and milk for Christmas. What are we suppose to leave him than a kale smoothie and ants on a log for a snack?

Also, if Santa went on a diet and got skinny what would that say to the children who look up to him. When one year he has this chubby belly and next year he skinny. Wouldnt that tell children that it is not okay for them to be anything but skinny. And most of the time people body is the way they are because of genetics or their metabolism. So let us stop with trying to make Santa skinny because it will have a negative effect on kids. As that may lead to a negative body image as these are kids who are very impressionable and that not that many figureheads who not skinny so let us have someone who isn't just to give diversity.

Santa Claus isn't an imaginary story its based off a monk who was called St. Nicholas. Who gave away everything he owned to go and help those who are in need. Which later led to him becoming known as the protector of children and sailors. So if people went through with making Santa Claus gender neutral or a female your basically changing the gender of a person who actually was alive at some point. Which is terrible to do because everyone wants to be mad when they are defined by the wrong gender. So how can we go and change the gender of someone without their consent even though he has been dead for hundreds of years? But overall history cannot be changed.

If you want a female figure for Christmas we have Mrs. Claus to look at. Yes, she may not traveling the whole world in one night and delivering presents to thousands of people. But she is a strong person in the sense that she the one making sure Santa is able to last that long trip. Also she the one who possibly in charge of making sure that the elves behave and that the reindeers don't go amuck. So don't be using that women can do anything that man can do because when you think about it Mrs. Claus is the one doing the harder stuff when it comes to Christmas.

If you want to go and change Santa Claus gender than don't go and be upset when you find coal in your stocking when Christmas comes because you will not be on his nice list.