Sam Houston State Isn't For You If...

Sam Houston State Isn't For You If...

73

I love my school. It has offered me a ton of opportunities, the best friends I could ever ask for, and an amazing staff of professors. BUT Sam Houston State isn’t for just anyone.

Sam Houston State isn’t for you if...

1. You don’t have an overwhelming sense of pride for your school.
  2. You don’t get super excited when you see your college mascot.
  3. You don’t want to feel at home when you’re away from home.
  4. You don’t try to take a selfie with your university president.
  5. You don’t want to buy a pair of rain boots that go up to your knees.
  6. You don’t want to be surrounded by federal prisons.
  7. You can’t see yourself bleeding orange and blue.
  8. You don’t want to walk up hills the size of Mount Everest every time you go to class.
  9. You don’t love to tailgate before every home game.
  10. You’re not looking for a university that has something to offer for everyone.

So if you don’t absolutely love to have fun and don’t want to go to the greatest school in Texas… Sam Houston State might not be for you.