'Safe Haven' quotes

'Safe Haven' quotes

'Safe Haven' quotes

1408
'Safe Haven' quotes
Media Cache

'Safe Haven' is one of my favorite movies. Here are some of my favorite quotes from the book and movie.

"That's the thing about life. A lot of the time, it isn't easy at all. We just have to try to make the best of it." -Nicholas Sparks

"I've come to believe that in everyone's life there's one undeniable moment of change, a set of circumstances that suddenly alter everything." -Nicholas Sparks

"Everyone has a past, but that's just it- it's the past. You can learn from it, but you can't change it." -Nicholas Sparks

"Nothing wonderful lasted forever. Joy was as fleeting as a shooting star that crossed the evening sky, ready to blink out at any moment." -Nicholas Sparks

"I'm not sure anyone's life turns out exactly the way they imagined. All we can do is to try to make the best of it. Even when it seems impossible." -Nicholas Sparks

"Maybe I don't want to be defined by what I do. Maybe I'd like to be defined by what I am." -Nicholas Spark

"I truly believe that while love can hurt, love can also heal." -Nicholas Sparks

"That's what courage is. If she weren't scared, she wouldn't need courage in the first place," -Nicholas Sparks

"For them, it was nothing but an ordinary day on an ordinary day on an ordinary weekend, but for her, there was something revelatory about the notion that wonderful moments like this existed." -Nicholas Sparks

"Do you ever sit back and wonder what it all means? Whether this it is or if there's something greater out there? Or if you were meant for something better?" -Nicholas Sparks

"Makes sense to me. Sometimes starting over is exactly what a person needs. And I think it's admirable. A lot of people don't have the courage it takes to do something like that." -Nicholas Sparks

"People hide truth because they're afraid." -Nicholas Sparks

"You think you know me, but I'm not sure that even I know who I am anymore." -Nicholas Sparks

"That in the end, people who are grieving have to want to move on--that first step, that motivating sparks, has to come from within them. And when it does, it opens the door to the unexpected." -Nicholas Sparks

"Promise me one thing, take a lot of pictures because you'll only regret the ones you didn't take?" -Nicholas Sparks