30 Sad Songs That Ironically Help Your Sadness

30 Sad Songs That Need To Be Added To Your Nighttime Playlist

Everyone needs a sad song or two, or tree, or thirty to help them through the night.

178

Do you ever get sad all of a sudden for no reason but there actually is a reason low key but it's kind of a bunch of things that are making you sad that usually don't bother you but they decide to become your sole priority and there is nothing you can do about it because the reason for your sadness can fix your sadness but it wont?

Yeah, me too.

If you're like me, you have a soft spot for sad songs. I usually listen to them at night. I also like to listen to them when i'm sad..not sure where the logic is there but it works.For some philosophical reason I tend to be more sad at night..couldn't tell you why. I don't know if you get random sadness, but I do. So, here's some songs that will help you be more sad, but in a good way. I guess. :)

1. Lovely - Billie Eilish & Khalid

Billie Eilish - lovely (with Khalid) www.youtube.com

2. Changes - XXXTENTACION

XXXTENTACION - changes www.youtube.com

3. Saturday Nights - Khalid

Khalid - Saturday Nights (Audio) www.youtube.com

4. Tequila - Dan + Shay

Dan + Shay - Tequila (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

5. Sorry - 6lack

6LACK - Sorry (Audio) www.youtube.com

6. Spinning Bottles - Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood - Spinning Bottles (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

7. Half Of Me- Rihanna

Rihanna - Half Of Me (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

8. Summer Games - Drake

Drake - Summer Games (Music Video) www.youtube.com

9. For The First Time - The Script

The Script - For The First Time (Official Video) (HD Version) www.youtube.com

10. You Found Me - The Fray

The Fray - You Found Me www.youtube.com

11. Marry Me - Thomas Rhett

Thomas Rhett - Marry Me www.youtube.com

12. How to Love - Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne - How To Love (Shazam Version) www.youtube.com

13. Even My Dad Does Sometimes - Ed Sheeran

Even My Dad Does Sometimes www.youtube.com

14. Pretending - A Boogie wit da Hoodie ft Jessie Reyez

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Pretending feat. Jessie Reyez [Official Audio] www.youtube.com

15. All These Years - Camila Cabello

Camila Cabello - All These Years (Audio) www.youtube.com

16. Silence - Marshmello & Khalid

Marshmello ft. Khalid - Silence (Official Lyric Video) www.youtube.com

17. Doing It Wrong - Drake

Doing It Wrong www.youtube.com

18. A Team - Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran - The A Team [Official Video] www.youtube.com

19. Hollywood's Not America - Ferras

Ferras - Hollywood's Not America www.youtube.com

20. Candles - Juice World

Juice WRLD - Candles (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

21. Piece By Piece - Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece www.youtube.com

22. Praying - Kesha

Kesha - Praying (Official Video) www.youtube.com

23. 1-800-273-8255 - Logic ft Alessia Cara

Logic - 1-800-273-8255 ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid www.youtube.com

24. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved www.youtube.com

25. Save Me - Nicki Minaj

Save Me www.youtube.com

26. Come And See Me - PARTYNEXTDOOR ft Drake

Come and See Me (feat. Drake) www.youtube.com

27. I Fall Apart - Post Malone

Post Malone - I Fall Apart www.youtube.com

28. Make It To Me - Sam Smith

Make It To Me www.youtube.com

29.Cutting Ties - 6lack

6LACK - Cutting Ties (Audio) www.youtube.com

30. Crash - SoMo

Crash www.youtube.com

These songs are many genres of music but they all interconnect with each other because they are all SAD. Definitely listen to these whenever you wanna be sad, or feel sad, or want a reason to be sad. Sad songs are a good healthy balance to your everyday life.

Hope you enjoy!