If you have gone through rush, I guarantee you have heard these five things.
1. "Boobs to butt girls!" -Every gamma chi ever.
When you're standing outside a house (in alphabetical order, I might add) and we were right up on about fifty of our closest friends in the 100 degree heat. Talk about thriving.
2. "OMG, Alpha Alpha Alpha cut me, *calls mom*"-Literally everyone.
You could not walk down the row without hearing this conversation at least once. I'm definitely not hating though, I have been there girl.
3. "So tell me about yourself"-Every interview ice breaker
Along with, "What is your major" and "How was move in day for you?" this was the most common conversation starter when you sat down to talk to your potential sister. Hey, I guess it worked.
4. "Girl where did you get your shoes/skirt/necklace?" -Me and everyone else on the row.
It was like shopping. Walking down the row I saw so many cute outfits and everyone was asking who got what from where. Rush week was basically fashion week, and then there was me who was in shorts and tennis shoes everyday.
5. "So this is my friend Kelly/Mary/Casey/etc. and she is going to talk to you now"
After talking to one girl for about five minutes, another girl would nonchalantly walk up and they would switch and you would tell her the same story pretty much. After about three houses and like four different interviews in each house, every conversation ran together.
As you can see from my cover photo I have found my home and could not be happier. Rush week was a major struggle but the benefits of it will 100% be worth it and last a lifetime.