Rosé Mansion to open in NYC

Quench your thirst with new york city's Rosé-themed Pop-up Mansion

Rosé all day, indeed!

152

First, it was the Museum of Ice Cream, then the Egg House (still not sure what audience that particular pop-up is catering to, to be honest! Are people just really into eggs now?). This year, New York will be hosting a pop-up that is bigger, better, and pinker than ever before: the Rosé Mansion, an interactive and totally Insta-worthy rosé experience that'll quench your summer thirst for every college girl's favorite rose-tinted wine.

Opening in July and running until October, the Rosé Mansion is part classroom, part party central. The exhibits on show within the mansion will explain and explore the history of rosé--how it's made, where it comes from, and more--while the interactive showrooms create a sort of playground for adults, complete with a golden chandelier swing and an indoor pink sand beach. Did I mention that while you're taking this all in, you're also sipping on rosé samplers that come included with the purchase of a ticket? That's right, free wine! If you're really feeling the Rosé Mansion vibes, you can also stick around after your tour to hang out in what the tour is calling the "Grand Tasting Lounge", where you can order rosé and caviar amidst other rosé enthusiasts.

Are you intrigued? Want to know more? No pictures of the inside of the museum have leaked yet, but you can find more information on the Rosé Mansion FAQ page and can buy your tickets here. If you are interested in visiting, I highly suggest you buy your tickets ASAP! This event promises to sell out, and any tickets bought before June 17th are only $35! Along with the entry into the museum and the wine sampling, the ticket will also get you a Rosé Mansion wine glass to take home, a Rosé Mansion collectible enamel pin, and a whole bunch of really good photos. Of course, you must be twenty-one or over to attend!

Much like a good frosé, this fun event will disappear before you know it, so get your tickets and start finding something pink to wear to the Rosé Mansion!