Both my roommate and my boyfriend are two very important people in my life who I have met while attending college, but they do not necessarily see eye to eye that often...
1. He is a little too comfortable in our room.
2. He winks at her in inappropriate situations.
3. He only leaves at night when she comes back from the shower in a towel.
4. He then takes his sweet time when gathering his belongings while she is still in her towel.
5. His choice in memes. (A hard eye roll or sarcastic gif followed all of these images in our group chat...)
6. He makes a lot of unnecessary comments.
7. He says cheesy pickup lines to me when she's in the room.
8. He has no interest in Hamilton.
9. "You're literally a child" is a common phrase I hear directed at him.
BUT in reality, my roommate actually does like my boyfriend because he makes me happy.