10 Reasons Why My Roommates Are The Best

Thanks for being the best.

416
2017 Peterson

Living with other people can be hard. Even if they are your best friends, they can get on your nerves from time to time, however, I definitely got the luck of the draw with my two wonderful roommates. They mean the world to me, but unfortunately this is my last semester with them, so before I go, I just wanted to thank them for being the best.

1. You love unconditionally.

I know that you love me no matter what. I may accidentally leave my stuff lying around and do things that annoy you, but you still love me, and I love you guys!

2. You are not judgmental- except when you need to be.

You guys aren't going to judge me for eating ridiculous amounts of fast food (mostly because you are eating it with me) or for falling asleep on the couch when I'm too lazy to move to my bed, however, you will forever judge how I make my coffee.

3. You make fun of me.

It may sound weird that this is one of my favorite traits, but it just means we are close. Plus, studies have shown the meaner the friend, the closer they are. Anyway, I deserve to be made fun of for the amount of sugar I put in my coffee.

4. You eat Taco Bell with me.

This may not sound like a big deal to most people, but a lot of people are super judgmental about Taco Bell. However, we are not picky, nor do we care what other people think. All that matters is that we enjoy it, and have a bottle of antacids waiting in the wings.

5. You watch Bob's Burgers with me.

Anyone who doesn't like Bob's Burgers isn't worth our time. Plus, we are honestly just super compatible people and we should live together forever.

6. You're always there for me.

Sometimes I need to vent or a shoulder to cry on, and I know you guys are always there for me and I will always be there for you too.

7. You understand that dishes are just dishes.

Occasionally we let the dishes pile up, but you guys don't point fingers because people are more important than washing more dishes. We all take our turns and get the work done, so it doesn't matter if we slide from time to time.

8. You ALWAYS make me laugh.

You are the two funniest people I know. I love sitting around the dinner table as you guys crack jokes and we make fun of each other. Eventually, one of us yells, "Pack your bags!" at one of the others.

9. You're amazing people.

You guys have made me a better person because I see the way you care about other people.

10. You make H12 feel like home.

With our almost nightly dinners and our "Fryday" night tradition, we have become a tight-knit little family, and I love it. Thanks for making Gainesville feel like home.