A Rocky Road

Life is a tale of ups and downs. Life is all about the experiences gathered in our time. People have goals, dreams and ambitions in their lives and not everybody will fulfill them. Some people struggle to come up in life whereas some others pass through pretty easily. Each person’s upbringing, way of thinking, organizing themselves and way of functioning is different and thus our actions make us either victorious or defeated in life. I would like to iterate upon the rough phases of life where we lose hope and interest in life. This may be due to the loss of a loved one, damages in relationships, dissatisfaction of work, work pressure, depression and other negative reasons.

We must try to be optimistic in our lives and attempt to think positively and influence the environment around us in a similar manner. Children must be taught to accept failure and be competitive in the right spirit at a young age. Fairness, respect for others, patience and etiquette must be taught so that they inculcate them in their lives. A strong will power and a positive frame of mind will help people in crisis. Your mind is the architect of your thoughts and these thoughts further result into actions. Thus, controlling your mind and thinking positively helps. Every person would go through a rocky road in his or her lifetime. The ultimate winner in life is the person who can sustain and bear the burden of walking through this time. Make a fine road for yourself as you traverse through the rocky roads of life with love and support from family and friends.

Every cloud has a silver lining and thus we should keep our hopes alive. A rough patch in life will always be followed by a smooth and bright one. Life is a gift from the Almighty and we should embrace it with love. Never give up and always believe in yourself. I remember an old quote which goes, “God helps them only who help themselves.” Thus, we must help ourselves through whatever means possible and try to make ends meet. Bring on the fighter within you and be courageous to overcome your sorrow. I also recollect an optimistic dialogue from a Bollywood movie "3 idiots" which says, "All is well," which means that everything is fine and cool, thus there is nothing to worry about in life. Take care!