The Roaring 20's: St. Louis' Best New Bar

Saint Louis has done it again, but this time, with a blast from the past.

77
STL MAG

Here I am, back again with another blog post about food and restaurants in STL. But seriously, hear me out on this one! Saint Louis has done it again, but this time, with a blast from the past.

The Roaring 20's is a bar that came to Laclede's Landing not too long ago. It's 23,000 square feet dedicated to bringing the atmosphere and entertainment of the Roaring 20's back to life. It's a three-story building with the same idea, but all of the floors bring a different part of the 20's to life.

The first ground floor called the Blind Pig is for karaoke, live music, restaurant, bar, and a small retail shop. The second floor known as Noir will play black and white films from the era projected onto brick walls. The third floor will be unique, as it will house the only live concert hall in downtown Saint Louis. This place will be for both local and nationally known bands!

Saint Louis is always known for different and unique restaurants, shops, and bars. Personally, this one takes the cake for something so incredible. The idea behind it is awesome while being able to dedicate 23,000 square feet and three stories to this bar that is sure to keep you coming back.

For more information about the location and other details, go to http://www.roaring20scomplex.com/