Rita Ora Is A Presence On Stage

Rita Ora Is A Presence On Stage

But she may sing into the mic a bit more!

204
Rita Ora Is A Presence On Stage
Melkweg

Rita Ora performed her Amsterdam show of 'The Girls Tour' on May, 22nd. Of course I was there. Rita is a presence on stage and she definitely deserves to be up there, there has been a long radio silence Around the Kosovan singer, but she's back and better than ever.

There's no denying Ora's talent. She really showed us she can hit those notes, but she is allowed the sing into the mic a bit more often. It's not that she can't do it, there were many moments in the show she sang beautifully. But when she started dancing (which she did a lot) she kind of forgot to sing, or maybe choose not to do it because she can't do both at the same time. I would have liked it if she had a bit more balance in that.

The setlist was great! Some new songs, a lot of recognizable hits and almost all of her features (which are a lot if you hear them all back to back). Songs as 'R.I.P.', 'How We Do' and 'I Will Never Let You Down' all came by. Some new songs as 'Summer Love' and 'Soul Survivor' and new hits 'Anywhere', 'For You' and 'Your Song'. Also features as 'Lonely Together', 'Coming Home', 'Black Widow' and 'Doing It' weren't forgotten. And of course her newest single 'Girls' which features Cardi B, Charli XCX and Bebe Rexha.

Rita also wore a beautiful sparkling jumpsuit that came out pretty elegant. She was dancing all night on those heels and didn't once complain. The initmiacy of the show as also really nice, as she said so herself. I'm definitely curious to see where Ora will go next and I hope her sophomore album will sparkle more lasting success than her debut did.