Rising Star, Falyn Vega, To Launch Single At Madison Square Garden

A Voice With A Story In Honor of National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

103

As we transition from the summer months to the crisp chill of Fall, September is the month to remember. In observance of National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, Royal C Pop, an artist management, production, and publishing company is proud to present Falyn Vega, a 17- year-old aspiring singer. With performances like singing at "Let It Go" at Radio City Hall under her belt, her story has only just begun. Falyn is here to shine, sing, and share her story as a Hodgkins Lymphoma survivor. As the face of the ‘I Am’ campaign, Falyn will perform an original song ‘I Am A Free Bird’ during the kick off event at Madison Square Garden on September 13.

“I was really excited when A Free Bird reached out to me for the “I Am” campaign,” said Falyn Vega. “I always feel really great about helping other kids in need.”

It has been a powerful 3 years of remission for Falyn and if you’re wondering where she found the strength, music and the arts are among the top of the list. She was able to find freedom from a life-threatening disease through the powers of art and she is going to take us on an amazing and inspiring journey throughout this campaign.

The process in itself has been more than exciting as collaborations were put into place to create a brilliant work of art. Royal C Pop has been working closely with A Free Bird Organization, a non-profit that provides magical opportunities in the arts for children ages 4-18 as they face their own fight against cancer. “I Am A Free Bird” is an original piece written by Godni Amir, president and founder of both A Free Bird Organization and Royal C Pop.

“We, at Royal C Pop, are committed to supporting this community of artists that has fought life-threatening illnesses,” said Godni, founder of Royal C Pop. “Our artists will be spreading their personal messages, raising awareness for childhood cancer, and healing through their creative processes.”

The collaboration also includes song production by Sony music producer Synematik, ensemble vocalists Corey Chorus and Kim Viera, who have worked with artists including Rihanna, Demi Lovato, and Lil Wayne, and was mixed and mastered by Ross Petersen, who has also worked with Bruce Springsteen, John Mayer, and the Backstreet Boys.

It doesn’t stop there, during the ‘I Am’ campaign, we will all be encouraged to participate by sharing our idea of what it means to be “A Free Bird”. With the help of social media, we will show the unique and creative ways that allow us to express ourselves while also promoting happiness and empowerment in our global community.

To stay up to date, find Royal C Pop and Falyn Vega on Facebook.