Returning To School After Spring Break As Told By The Cast Of Friends

"We were on a BREAK!!"

1518
CNBC.com

Coming back to school after Spring Break is one of the hardest things to overcome for college students. Our brains are in summer/sunshine mode, not loaded up school work in cold climates mode. Yet, we have to go back and bite the bullet in order to get through the next couple of months of the semester. Here are some of the feelings associated with going back to school after the break as told by the cast of Friends!

1. Complete and utter denial that you're not on Spring Break anymore.

2. Having a conversation on the plane ride home about how cold it's going to be as soon as you land.

3. Your parents/teachers reminding you that you ARE back at school and NOT drunk on a beach somewhere.

4. Trying to convince yourself you can make it through the next 2.5 months before summer.

5. Walking on campus in 30-degree weather rocking your fresh tan/burned skin.

6. Checking your email and realizing your Professors are ready to FULLY dive back into the semester.

7. Logging onto your bank account and realizing you're in the negatives from coconut drinks, Ubers, and pizza.

8. Realizing you're set back a full week of sleep.

9. Explaining to your Professor your lack of attention in class.

10. Not paying attention in class because you're remembering how carefree you were literally ONE week ago.