10 Things You've Done If You're Excited to to College

10 Things You've Already Done If You're Excited To Go Back To College

If you're not excited to go back to college, you probably picked the wrong school.

101
Girl in dorm room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPRv_XwdXw

When you're younger, you probably wished summer could last forever. By the time you're a college student though, I'm sure you're counting down the days until summer ends and you can return to your college town. Being home with your family is always great, but if you're like me, by August you've definitely done these ten things because you can't contain your excitement for the semester to come!

1. Gone dorm or apartment shopping

I always seem to start shopping way, way too early. I get so excited thinking about the new space to come that I just can't wait until August to start shopping.

2. You have a packing list

My packing list seems to grow every day. I'm constantly thinking of more things I need for my upcoming school year.

3. You have a Pinterest board dedicated to dorm decor

A whole section of your Pinterest is dedicated to organization, decor ideas, and things to buy for your apartment or dorm.

4. You've made a group chat with your roommates

If you're living with your best friends like I am, moving in can be that much more exciting!

5. You've perfected your schedule

Every year I try hundreds of combinations of classes to get the perfect schedule: no really late night classes, no really early morning classes, no Friday classes. It seems impossible, but it just takes some playing around and constant obsessing over to figure it out.

6. You've spent way too much time watching move in/college vlogs on youtube

Yes, I like watching other people vlog about moving into their apartments for hours on end. I know it's silly, but it makes me more excited and gives me some great ideas for when I move into mine!

7. You've looked into clubs you can join on campus

Whether your someone who has never been in a college club before or you're in five, you're probably always tempted by the hundreds of options at your university.

8. You've already started planning for the upcoming semester

I think I purchased my planner in June, and I have already filled it out for the upcoming year. It's always great to get ahead and organized!

9. You bring up your school every chance you get

Yes, constantly being asked what school you go to and about your major can get irritating at times. But most of the time, you'd love any excuse to brag about your school to strangers.

10. You're counting down the days until your move in date

33 days until move in... 32 days until move in... 31 days until move in...