9 Restaurants Offering Quarantine Delivery Service That Need Your Support In Harrisonburg, Virginia

During this COVID-19 pandemic, it is necessary to support our local restaurants.

40

Many restaurants have moved to delivery and takeout only, with dine-in no longer being an option. Some restaurants that previously did not have takeout or delivery available have been forced to change their model in order to stay open. Starting a business is risky, especially in the field of food. We do have plenty of options to choose where to eat, but our local restaurants' owners depend on us to make their living. Moreover, during this stressful time, those restaurants with owners who are immigrants highly need our help as they are living in a different country, using the language that is not their mother tongue but also managing their business and trying to support their family.

Kung Fu Tea

Craving for some drinks, have you ever heard of Kung Fu Tea? Bubble tea specialist with a selection of other hot & cold drinks, including coffee & slushes. You can try the drinks by ordering it through applications like Door Dash or Grub Hub. They are offering free bubbles until May 30!

Thien-An Pho

Established in 2019, this is a pretty new restaurant the area. The owner is Vietnamese and he had recently moved to Harrisonburg, realized that Vietnamese food is missing for this city. As a result, he decided to open this restaurant to serve the city with many options: pho, spring rolls, rice and noodles... They also offer free delivery by ordering through phone call so you can just simply pick up your phone and the delicious food will be delivered to your door.

Vietopia

This is another Vietnamese restaurant. Being the first restaurant to offer Vietnamese food, many people are familiar with Vietopia already. Even though you cannot feel the cozy atmosphere in the restaurant due to COVID-19, you can still try their delicious food by ordering online or through phone call.

Taj of India

Offering famous and traditional Indian food such as Tikka Masala, Saag Paneer, special Indian bread called Naan..., this restaurant used to be a perfect place for your date before the COVID-19. Located in downtown Harrisonburg, it is also a place for you to hang out with your family and friends. You can try their food by ordering it through applications like Door Dash or Grub Hub.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Craving for chicken wings? Buffalo Wild Wings gotchu! For the sizes of the wings, this restaurant have snack, small, medium, and large. You'll be getting 5 wings for snack, 10 for small, 15 for medium, and 20 for a large. They also offer many options for sauce and side dishes. You can try the food by ordering it directly through their website or through applications like Door Dash or Grub Hub.

Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai is leading source for Thai food in the Valley. This restaurant opened its doors in November, 1999 and it has been serving up Thai cuisine longer than any other restaurant in Harrisonburg and the surrounding areas. Come visit their food today by ordering directly through their website or through applications like Door Dash or Grub Hub.

Sakura 10

Sakura #10 is a cornerstone in the Harrisonburg community and has been recognized for its outstanding Sushi cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff. Their sushi restaurant is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and its insistence on only using high quality fresh ingredients.

Outback Steakhouse

Missing steaks but you are too lazy to make some by yourself? Outback Steakhouse is offering delivery through their website or through applications like Door Dash or Grub Hub.

Panera Bread 

Check out Panera Bread's menu and you will be shocked by its variety: salads, pasta, mac and cheese, sandwiches, soups and so on.You are welcome to order the way that makes you most comfortable, including Delivery, Curbside or Drive Thru (where available).

This list mostly offers restaurants serving international foods by immigrants because I believe they are more in need of our help. Of course, there are more restaurants that are doing delivery and picking up in the local area too! If you don't have time to cook or just simply want to support the local restaurants, I highly recommend you check out applications such as Door Dash, Grub Hub,... and you will have such delicious food delivered to your door safely.