Top Response Articles of This Week

Top Response Articles of This Week

Explore trending topics on Odyssey this week.

15245
Writing

As we welcome in the new year at Odyssey, we're excited to bring you balanced conversations on trending topics in today's polarizing world. Last week, our response writers chimed in on topics ranging from human rights to social media.

Here are the top 3 response articles of the week:

6 Good Things That Happened For Human Rights in 2022 by Mia Osmonbekov

6 Good Things That Happened For Human Rights in 2022

www.theodysseyonline.com

And yes, they were actually monumental, not just feel-good fuzz stories.

This was a response to 11 Good Things That Happened In 2017 for Human Rights.

The Music That Shaped Me as a Teen by Hunter Johnstone

The Music That Shaped Me as a Teen

www.theodysseyonline.com

There's just something about mid-2000s rock music.

This was a response to A Brief Inquiry Into the Music That Made Me, Me.

Embracing The Good Side of Social Media by Marissa Leigh Voss

Embracing The Good Side of Social Media

www.theodysseyonline.com

I implore you to look at the positives that the digital age has done for the younger generation, and not just focus on the negatives.

This was a response to Social Media Should Highlight Our Individuality But It Makes Us Wish We Were More Like Someone Else.

Congratulations to all the writers! We'll continue to spotlight top response articles on the homepage every week.

Is writing more one of your New Year's resolutions? We're recruiting response writers, and we want to hear what you have to say! You'll get to choose your own topics, and have your work featured on our homepage and in the Overheard on Odyssey newsletter. Plus, you could be compensated by HQ at $10/response for your first 10 articles.

If you're interested in writing responses or have feedback on the response button, write to glorie@theodysseyonline.com. We look forward to hearing from you!