Rescue Is The Way to Go

Rescue Is The Way to Go

Kill shelters suck, adopting from one can help to save the life of an innocent animal and give you a new best friend.

2
Rescue Is The Way to Go
Google

Picture this. You’re looking to adopt a new dog or cat and you’ve found one that you think is really cute, from a high class breeder, but you want to keep looking just in case you find a pet that you are totally in love with and just HAVE to make the newest member of your family. You come to a website and find the perfect animal to add to your family. His medical information says that he’s all up to date on all his shots. It says that he was brought in as a stray, but the people at the shelter have found that he’s a very playful individual and loves to be scratched behind the ears. The animal is gentle and loves to be cuddled, and already knows a few basic commands. As much as you like the other animal that you found, you’ve totally fallen for this beautiful creature. As you reread through the website you notice there’s a date next to his name and thinking that it’s his birthday you go to read it. What is really says next to the date is TO BE DESTROYED. You realize that you have stumbled onto the website of a kill shelter. If someone doesn’t adopt this animal in the next few days, he is going to be killed so that there is more space in the shelter for other new animals that are coming in. Now you definitely feel like this animal needs to be a part of your family, not only would he be the perfect fit for your household, but you would literally be saving his life. Kill shelter suck, and because that’s even a sentence that we have to think about, this world kind of sucks. If you or anyone you know is looking to add a new animal to your family, before you look at any kind of private breeder, please, please, check kill shelters first. These animals deserve a forever home and they will love you unconditionally for the rest of their lives if you adopt them.