Everything You Need To Know About Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour

Baby, let the games begin!
497

In the past few weeks, Taylor Swift has been back to work doing what she does best…headlining a stadium tour. The Reputation Stadium Tour, which kicked off in Phoenix on May 8th, has been nothing less than spectacular. With a setlist of over 24 songs, A-list opening acts, and show-stopping costumes, this tour is possibly going to be Swift’s best yet.

Setlist

The setlist is made up of 14 out of 15 of Swift's latest bops from her latest full album release, "Reputation." However, she does perform a few "mashups" through the show including a "Style/YBWM/Love Story" mashup and a clever crossover of "Bad Blood/Should've Said No." This perfect combination of heavily based dark and edgy numbers mixed with more slowed down lyrical numbers shows just how versatile Swift is as an artist. Swift even brings out Charli XCX and Camila Cabello, her opening acts, to perform "Shake it Off" with her on her two enormous B stages.

Reputation Setlist Night 1

1. …Ready For It?
2. I Did Something Bad
3. Gorgeous
4. Style
5. Love Story
6. You Belong With Me
7. Look What You Made Me Do
8. End Game
9. King Of My Heart
10. Delicate
11. Shake It Off (with special gusts Camila Cabello and Charli XCX)
12. Dancing With Our Hands Tied (Acoustic on guitar)
13. All Too Well (Acoustic on guitar)*
14. Blank Space
15. Dress
16. Bad Blood
17. Should’ve Said No
18. Don’t Blame Me
19. Long Live (On piano)
20. New Year’s Day (On piano)
21. Getaway Car
22. Call It What You Want
23. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
24. This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

*this is a changing number on the guitar*

Costumes/The Stage

While most of her costumes are black and inspired by her latest album's aesthetic, Swift still manages to frolic around in some colorful and sparkly costumes that cannot help but make fans wonder...is the old Taylor really dead?

YEAH...Probably not.

As for the stage, it was actually three separate stages, the largest of them which was 110 feet high. There were over a dozen professional dancers, a top-notch band, and lots of inflatable snakes accompanying Taylor on most of her numbers. She also had amazing visuals throughout the show on jumbo screens, which had never before released videos of her.

The REP Room

Just like all of her past major tours, Taylor has chosen to have her parents and friends handpick fans to meet her backstage after the show, free of cost. Sometimes these fans are fans whom Taylor has been secretly stalking (I was one of them!) and wants to meet. The REP room is the name of the hangout spot where Taylor meets her fans after the show and is filled with lots of cool drinks, food, and pictures. The room's theme is based on snakes, old-time actresses, and of course, Ms. Swift herself!

Tour Dates

So in case you might be interested in attending a show, check out the dates below to see if Taylor is coming to a city near you!

May 8: University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona

May 11: Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California

May 12: Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California

May 18: Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California

May 19: Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California

May 22: CenturyLink Field in Seattle, Washington

May 25: Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado

June 1: Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois

June 2: Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois

June 8: Etihad Stadium in Manchester, UK

June 9: Etihad Stadium in Manchester, UK

June 15: Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland

June 16: Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland

June 22: Wembley Stadium in London, England

June 23: Wembley Stadium in London, England

June 30: Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium in Louisville, Kentucky

July 7: Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio

July 10: FedEx Field in Washington, D.C.

July 11: FedExField in Washington, D.C.

July 13th: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

July 14: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

July 17: First Energy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio

July 20: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey

July 21: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey

July 22: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey

July 26: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts

July 27: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts

July 28: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts

August 3: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario

August 4: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario

August 7: Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

August 10: Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia

August 11: Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia

August 14: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida

August 18: Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida

August 25: Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee

August 28: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan

August 31: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota

September 1: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota

September 8: Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri

September 15: Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana

September 18: The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri

September 22: Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana

September 29: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas

October 5: AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas

October 6: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas

October 19: Optus Stadium in Perth, Australia

October 26: Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia

November 2: ANZ Stadium in Sydney Olympic Park, Australia

November 6: The Gabba in Brisbane, Australia

November 9: Mt Smart Stadium in Auckland, New Zealand

(Tokoyo was just announced for May-more International tour dates most likely to be announced.)