The Best Guide To October Events In Reno

What's happening in Reno this month?
74

Being a college student, you always want to find things to do in Reno outside of school.

Here’s a list of some things happening in Reno for the month of October. These are not the only events happening this month and more can be found just by searching “Reno-Tahoe Events”

(Note: Things are subjected to change.)

Knitting Factory - (all shows listed are all ages)

You can find the details and prices per show on the Knitting Factory October Calendar and on the Knitting Factory Facebook Page.

1. Oct. 3 - Blue Jeans Jam with Sil Shoda! with Westbound 50 and Nevada Hazzurd 7 p.m.

2. Oct. 4 - An Evening With Get The Led Out 8 p.m.

3. Oct. 6 - Cash Cash, Tritonal, Party Favor 8 p.m.

4. Oct. 8 - Hemlock, Residual Darkness, and Victims of the Cave 8 p.m.

5. Oct. 9 - Big Gigantic and The Floozies 8 p.m.

6. Oct. 10 - The Forever Beautiful Fall Tour 8 p.m.

7. Oct. 11 - Miss Hispanidad Reno 2015 6 p.m.

8. Oct. 15 - Tremonti & Trivium: The HardDrive Live Tour 7:30 p.m.

9. Oct. 20 - Jägermeister Presents A Wild Evening With HALESTORM 8 p.m.

10. Oct. 25 - Seether w/ Saint Asonia 8 p.m.

11. Oct. 26 - GWAR w/ Born of Osiris, Battlecross, Limbs of Arbitrator 6:30 p.m.

12. Oct. 27 - Ghost with special guest Purson 8 p.m. 13. Oct. 30 - George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic 8 p.m.

14. Oct. 31 - Nightmare Halloween Party, Lumberjvck, Vice Versa, NoiseChemistz, ReDrew 6:30 p.m.

Cargo

You can find the details and prices per show on the Cargo October Calendar and the Cargo Facebook Page.

1. Oct. 2 - Justine Townes Earle with Sam Outlaw 8 p.m.

2. Oct. 8 - Civil Twilight w/ Knox Hamilton 8 p.m.

3. Oct. 9 - Official Big Gigantic After Party: RJD2 with Vokab Kompany 11 p.m.

4. Oct. 16 - Live From The Arch Late Night Party ft. Paper Diamond and Minnesota 10 p.m.

5. Oct. 17 - Live From The Arch Late Night Party ft. A-Trak 10 p.m.

6. Oct. 20 - Delta Rae with Jillette Johnson 8 p.m.

7. Oct. 22 - Reel Rock 10 6 p.m.

8. Oct. 24 - Mac Sabbath- Official Zombie Crawl Stop (21+) 9 p.m.

Eldorado

All of the Month of October- Saltoriya

Tuesday through Friday 7 p.m.

Saturday 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.

Sunday 7 p.m.

Grand Sierra Resort

1. Oct. 3- Kaskade @ Lex Nightclub (21+) 10 p.m.

2. Oct. 10 - Maná Cama Incendiada Tour 8 p.m.

3. Oct. 22 - Hozier 8 p.m.

Reno Events Center

1. Oct. 30 - Kevin Hart 8 p.m.

Various Reno Events in Town of Somewhere Nearby

1. Oct. 2 - Food Truck Friday @Idlewild Park 5-9 p.m.

2. Oct. 10 & 11 - Italian Festival

3. Oct. 17- Lanternfest @Fernley 3 p.m.

4. Oct. 18- Cat Convention, All Things Cats @Atlantis Casino 11 a.m.

5. Oct. 31- Nevada Day Parade @Carson City 8 a.m.