Renee Stars In Hit Netflix Shows

Renee Stars In Hit Netflix Shows

Look at me embarrass myself

27
Renee Stars In Hit Netflix Shows
Renee Haerle

Hey guys, it's finally winter break (can I get an amen) actually though for real. I can happily say I have retired my graphing calculator for a solid rest time of two week #rip and that I'm ready to start up that young Netflix catch up game. With that said I wanted to just do a little fun thing called "if Renee was in this Netflix show this would be her character" thing. Will it be weird, probably. Will it be funny? Probably not. Well feel free to check out these shows starring yours truly.

1. The Office.

I play the role as newly hired unpaid intern that gets bullied into grabbing coffee for Andy and the rest of the staff. This scene is shot after I handed Andy papers of Jim's scanned butt... It was clearly Jim's idea, but I got the blame.

2. Stranger Things.

I play the role of a grocery shopper. Typical me because I'm always looking for food. Anyways 11 thinks she's all cool just strutting out with all her Eggos, but then I appear and grab them and run. This is me laughing while I run away. It made a great breakfast.

3. Narcos.

I play the role as Señor Renee, one of Pablo Escobar's right hand men. Señor Renee keeps the mood a little brighter, and always has clorox wipes ready to clean the blood off Pablo's hands. She makes the men with dad jokes and fists bumps to those who work well under Pablo.

4. Parks and Recreation.

I play the role as Ron Swanson's cell mate after he interacts with Tammy 2. Little do you guys know, Ron Swanson let me do his hair in the cell. I thought the matching dreds would be a cute symbol of our friendship.

5. New Girl.

I play the role as Fergie, a new soul mate found for Winston's cat, Ferguson. Winston found me near Nick's bar and couldn't pass up not having this cool cat as another BFF.

Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making this. Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

WOOHOO

Renee K.