1. Every time you hear Austin Powers' " Yeah baby" you have to finish it with "Jock Jams."
2. When you are walking in public and realize your arms are glued.
3. Every time you move, a bone cracks.
4. You use 8 counts for EVERYTHING.. and I mean everything, "Chug 5-6-7-8."
5. One day you will be found under an avalanche of cheer T-shirts .
6. Listening to the radio saying, " I danced to this in (Place Year Here)!"
7. Knowing every word to the F5 hater mix.. "And we're marching....."
8. Looking at pictures where your skin looks like a cross between leather and an orange.
9. Quoting bring it on and mean girls in your sleep.
10. "Full out" still makes you anxious.
11. You're probably still involved in the sport some how.
14. Cheer music still excites you.
15. Every time a cheer video comes on your news feed you stop and watch it.
SEE ALSO: To The Little Girl With The Pom Poms
16. Time Hop.
17. Your mom still brings up cheerleading disappointments and achievements.
18. You see the " Other athletes lift weights, we lift other athletes" shirt that has been around since I was a child.
19. Your amazing work ethic.
20. Being a well-rounded human being. ( Thank you cheerleading)