What To Tell Your Friends When They're Feeling Overwhelmed
Family Friends

To The Best Friend Feeling Overwhelmed Right Now, Remember How Strong You Are

You are truly inspiring. You push your own limits and constantly work at making yourself better.

470
Alyssa and two of her friends
Alyssa Beebe

Sometimes, I wonder how you manage to handle everything that life has thrown at you. From your internal struggles to your relationship woes, I think that you are truly a saint. You have kept a smile on your face and kept your positive attitude no matter what, and I am inspired by your strength.

I know that it's not always easy for you. I know that sometimes you take your time and distance yourself because you don't want to bother anyone or because you think that you will be fine if you handle it alone... but that's not the case.

No matter what I will always be a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, someone you can vent too. You always have someone in your corner. No matter what. You're never as alone as you think you are.

You are truly inspiring.

You push your own limits and constantly work at making yourself better.

You changed my life and you might not even realize it.

You made me take my own health seriously. Physically and mentally.

You have taught me to let go of things that weren't good for me.

You have picked me up when I was at my lowest. I just hope that someday you will let me be that person for you, if I haven't started already.

You amaze me. Your life won't always be easy. It won't always be fair. Nothing will seem like it will be constant but that's what I am here for. I am your constant. I love you for everything you are. And I hope that I can help you find what you're looking for and be the person who helps you with everything you aren't.

You're a wonderful best friend. I hope someday I am able to give back half of what you have given me.

I love you