Remembering Mr. Thomas, The Smiling Face Of The Pryz

In memory of one of the best Pryz workers.

21
Humans of Catholic University

Mr. Thomas, this one's for you.

If you've been going to Catholic University for at least a year now, chances are you've had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Mr. Thomas. Mr. Thomas was one of the workers in the upstairs Pryz.

But he was so much more than that.

He was a friendly face. He was a helping hand. He was a listening ear.

Mr. Thomas was one of those people who was always smiling, no matter what. He truly cared about everyone he saw coming in and out of the Pryz for their daily meals. I hope that with this article, we can remember the joy that was Mr. Thomas.

His smile.

Mr. Thomas truly had one of the most genuine smiles I've ever seen. When he saw a student walk into the Pryz, he never failed to show them his biggest smile.This easily brightened up even the gloomiest or stressful of days.

His listening ear.

I've had some amazing conversations with Mr. Thomas, as I'm sure many other people have as well. He would always be open to talking to you and would always ask how your day was going. He didn't have to, he just wanted to. He truly cared about every single one of the students.

His contagious optimism.

Mr. Thomas was always happy to be surrounded by the students coming in and out of the Pryz. He told me how thankful he was to be able to see people's smiling faces, whether they were talking and joking around with their friends, or talking to him and saying hi.

His example to everyone.

Mr. Thomas' friendliness with everyone was something that I hope everyone wishes to emulate. His constant smiles and greetings made me change my outlook on how I go about saying hi to people. If everyone were more like Mr. Thomas, this world would truly be changed for the better.

Mr. Thomas, thank you for your smiling face and your presence in all of our lives. Heaven has gained an amazing angel.