OPEN LETTER TO MY SOULMATE

OPEN LETTER TO MY SOULMATE

5 Keys to identifying your soulmate, thanks to Pastor Touré Roberts.

572

Soulmate,

Where do I begin? Well I can start by letting you know that I know I've came across you. I think God gave me a glimpse of you but told me I wasn't ready for you. However, as you might already know I am hard headed, just like you so I went ahead and tried to do it at my pace, not realizing I wasn't ready for you and instead of loving you, I drained you. I went back and forth with you, so I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not listening. I've decided to go on a soul searching for myself and hopefully in that journey prepare myself for you. I write you this letter so you can keep me accountable for it as well. Something tells me you might be going on this journey too. I'll tell you something and you might have heard this before "I am not afraid to let you go & you shouldn't be either! You were made for me and I was made for you and honestly there's no escaping that." Today, I realized that there is such thing as right person, bad timing; because us, humans, we want everything at our time and forget that God, the universe, etc has a plan for us at the right time and if the time isn't right, it just won't work. That doesn't mean we are not meant to be, it just means we need to let it go, because its not for us right now. I encourage you to work on yourself as well, so when we meet again we can finally fulfill the 5 keys that told me you were my soulmate. I give credit to Pastor Touré Roberts for these 5 keys, ready to hear them?

1. CHEMISTRY

Uff! Lets talk about this one. From the moment we saw each other you felt it? I felt it! There I knew, there was no going back and pretending like that never happened. The funny thing with chemistry is that you can have chemistry with several people. So you are probably wondering well how did you know it was me? Which leads me to Mr. Roberts second key.

2. CONNECTION

It was instant! You knew me, I knew you and holy crap we were kinda filling each other sentences at like week 2 crazy right? It was strong and you know it, so strong it was scary. I remember being so confused and wondering how is this possible? I don't even know you, BUT I DO! Its like you are me and i have seen you before. Yet, those connections I had felt them with me ex too. So?!?!! I'm confused! (You heard that a lot by the way and again I'm sorry). However, key number 3 changes a bit of the story.

3. WHOLENESS

Before I say anything on this, let me first define this word for you. Wholeness is the state of forming a complete and harmonious whole; unity or in other words the state of being unbroken or undamaged. See this is the part I messed up big time! I thought I was whole but I was wrong. If I am completely honest with you, I am broken as broken gets. Many would be ashamed to admit something like this but I realize that whoever judges me for being vulnerable is probably more broken than me. You know what the greatest part of being broken is? You realize how much you need God and how little you are without him so I guess thank you. Thank you for making me realize how broken I was so that now in this soul searching journey I can encounter him and build a stronger relationship with him because I can only be whole through him. This leads me to key number 4.

4. DIVINE CONFIRMATION

Interesting how it all works right? You see I can't get this key point if I am not whole through him. This means I need to build my relationship with him so that when he whispers "you are ready" I can hear him and know that I am ready for you. He does everything perfectly. So imagine a relationship without divine confirmation, that equals failure to me. Imagine no relationship with God in the middle, I would never be able to hear him tell me "I'm ready, because I would never be". If I'm completely honest I am glad is that way because you know me right? and you know I'm an expert at ruining love things. So yes, I desire and want God's approval. Final point is just a reminder of how perfect God is.

5. PURPOSE

You see soulmate, God does everything with a purpose for a purpose. Just check the definition of soulmate a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner. Did you read that? Ideally suited! In other words, perfectly suited. This means I need you in my life, just as much as you need me. In order to fulfill my potential in life, I need you because you complement me. You serve a purpose in someway or another to push me towards my goals, to help me with my goals, or to just simply support my goals.

Anyway, I know you are out there and I really hope you read this. Read it carefully, with no bitterness, with no anger, with no resentment. Read it carefully, if it touches your soul, that's you! I hope we meet again at the right time, right place! I will forever be here for you so NO rush. Time is exactly what we got. I wont be back because I'm not going back to who I was. I'll see you again soulmate except this time we are going to be straight POWER HOUSES with God's blessing over our relationship and I promise you, once that bond is made there's no person, issue, that will break that apart. After that, it's a forever thing!