Relationship Finals Survival Guide

Relationship Finals Survival Guide

Five Tips to keeping a healthy relationship during finals week.
415

Finals is a stressful time for all of us. Especially when you’re in a new relationship. When you’re still in the honeymoon phase and finals hit, that dies quickly. So if you want to keep your significant other and ace your finals, follow these simple steps.

1. Accept that you cannot see each other every waking moment.

If you attempt to stay together every second of finals week, you will kill each other. Your schedules are going to conflict and that’s okay. You still enjoy each other, you just cannot be at each others sides because you will end up at each other’s throats.

2. Set aside at least one time period for each other.

This will ensure that you still get to see each other but you have other time in the day to study!

3. Make sure you see each other before the first of you leaves

4. Do not make promises you cannot keep

Do not be upset with one another if plans fall through. Just understand that your significant other is trying their best!

5. Keep in contact via text or video calling

Never underestimate video calling. Just seeing each others smile or face can brighten your day and alleviate a little bit of your finals stress. Do not forget about each other, but understand that you are both busy.

Even though you are both busy does not mean that either of you cares less for the other. Just follow these steps and do not make any drastic decisions in the stress of finals week. Now Rihanna bless and you’ve got this. May both your relationships and finals come easy and with as little stress or heartache as possible. Rock on my loves.