12 Times You Totally Related to Jessica Day

Who's that girl...

181
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flickr_-_Genevieve719_-_Zooey_Deschanel,_Jake_Johnson,_Max_Greenfield_(24).jpg
FOX

Jessica Day from New Girl easily has to be one of the most off-the-wall, entertaining, and relatable TV characters. After binge-watching the entire show, there were so many moments in which Jess' crazy sayings were actually so true. Check out 12 times that Jess said the most spot-on things.

When someone asks where you want to go eat.

You when it's that time of the month.

Also you when it's that time of the month...

When a guy finally gets to know you.

When you've had a really long day.

When you see someone eyeing you at the bar.

When you actually dress up and wear heels for once in your life.

When you introduce yourself to a group of people for the first time.

When you get home at the end of the day and can finally be yourself.

When all the other girls dress cute for Halloween, and then there's you.

Anytime you get on Facebook and see a montage of dog pictures.

When you aren't ashamed of how much you love food.

Jessica Day is truly an iconic character. I think we could all benefit from being as straight-up and pure as Jess.